The Lumus360 approach...
Why 360 Feedback Coaching?
Receiving in-depth feedback, particularly for the first time, is often perceived as a daunting event where individuals experience a range of emotions from anxious excitement through to outright fear. Our experience shows that without some form of coaching support, the majority of 360 participants don’t have the knowledge, skills and ‘feedback maturity’ to successfully convert their reports into meaningful action-focused development plans.
Lumus360 use a pool of expert coaches, skilled and very experienced in all aspects of 360 coaching and group facilitation.
We provide focused personal development coaching that links perceived 360 development opportunities to business needs. Our coaches bring a powerful mix of coaching and facilitation skills, organisational awareness and senior development experience.
We believe that successful 360 feedback coaching:
- Builds awareness, ownership, responsibility and self-belief.
- Focuses on results - Identifying the tough stuff and providing the support and confidence to do it
- Provides both support and challenge to the individual – Identifying opportunities is easy, finding solutions is the tough bit
- Must be a confidential relationship between coach and 360 participant that is based on trust and allows honest and constructive challenging
- Works on the real issues of leading and managing in their environment
- Provides support, input and practical development ideas in order to help 360 participant convert their development goals into practical and cost effective next step plans.
Individual 360 Coaching
These are performance focused, results orientated sessions aimed at supporting the participant to understand and accept the data, then maximise its value in terms of improved performance and their development growth.
Individual coaching session are normally carried out face to face and last for several hours. The key outcomes of a typical 360 coaching session would be for the participant to:
- Understand, accept and take ownership of their feedback; including managing the emotional reaction that may be prompted by the feedback.
- Draw conclusions from the report, enabling them to develop a clear picture of how others see them. This includes linking together feedback themes to identify key messages and what others perceive to be their strengths, areas for further development and possible blockers.
- Develop a pragmatic personal development plan (PDP) that includes identifying how objectives will be achieved and their success measured.
The cost for this service is £250 + VAT (per person) plus any travel expenses.
Group Feedback Day
These facilitated workshops have been designed to support a group of up to twelve managers to interpret their own 360 degree feedback report, draw conclusions and develop a positive set of next step development actions and how they will be achieved In order that everyone is appropriately supported to make the most of their feedback, the day is built around ‘peer coaching partnerships’ in which the coaches role is to support the 360 participant to take a balanced view of their feedback and facilitate them to drive it into a set of positive, future focused next step actions. The agenda would be built around the following flow but tailored to meet any specific needs:
- Introduction/ background/ context
- Objectives/ agenda / expectations and feelings about the day?
- Coaching skills refresher – What is my role as a 360 coach? How do I get it right?
- Identify coaching partners
- Making sense of the numbers – What do they mean? How do you interpret the data? What are the nuggets to look for in each section of the report? How do you identify the key feedback themes and draw appropriate / balanced conclusions? How do you pinpoint any possible blockers/ de-railers?
- Coaching pairs work through reports in order to identify the key positive and developmental messages
- Individual work to consolidate conclusions and identify 3 - 4 personal development goals
- Introduction to Personal Development Plans (PDP) – What are they? What does a good job look like?
- My PDP – Drafting my PDP and receiving feedback (both support and challenge) on it
- What Next? – Closing the 360 degree feedback loop and my communication plan
The cost for this day is £900 + VAT (and any travel expenses).
Whether you want more information, a fully costed a proposal, or just need some advice, we're happy to help.
or contact us now on +44(0)1291 637380 / email@example.com