The Lumus360 approach...
What is Feedback 365?
The conventional approach to 360 feedback is to have a pre-determined set of questions and then leave the feedback collection window open for a fixed period of time (normally a couple of weeks). Feedback 365 takes a fundamentally different approach, in that participants can seek ongoing tailored and contextual feedback at any time that suits them.
Where does it fit?
Feedback 365 is ideal for organisations who have already used 360 feedback and now want to take the giving and receiving of feedback to the next level of maturity.
How does it work?
It’s really simple!...
- Encouraged through the receipt of monthly motivational emails, participants can invite feedback from anyone they like and at any point throughout the year.
- To invite feedback, participants simply click on a link and identify the behavioural/ competency areas they would like feedback on and then add the name(s) of those people they would like the feedback from
- Respondents then receive an invitation asking they complete the questionnaire
- Participants are informed as each questionnaire is submitted and can then instantly download the feedback as part of a consolidated report
Why Feedback 365?
Using this approach means that 360 feedback is:
- Timely – Participants can invite feedback at any point in the year
- Targeted – Questionnaires are tailored by the participant to suit the audience and working context by allowing them to:
- Select what competencies/ behaviours are to be included in each questionnaire
- Seek generic feedback (strengths and development opportunities) in the context a specific activity/ event/ project etc
- Instant reporting – As each piece of feedback is received, participants receive a link to download the latest version of the report
- Accumulative reporting – Each piece of feedback is saved in the report, that results in a reflective feedback log that could also form part of the annual review process
- Dialogue creation – As each piece of feedback is received, participants are invited (through the click of a button) to send the respondent a ‘thank you – that was helpful message’ and/ or ask a follow up question
- Feedback culture building – Everyone aspires to a having a working environment where feedback is timely, face to face and conducted in manor that builds relationships and grows both giver and recipient. The Feedback 365 survey tool has been specifically designed to accelerate the process of getting people to that point
Lumus360 are nearly ready to formally launch this new and very exciting product, so please get in touch if you think this could be the 360 software solution for you.
Whether you want more information, a fully costed a proposal, or just need some advice, we're happy to help.
or contact us now on +44(0)1291 637380 / email@example.com