The Lumus360 approach...
Why use the development planning module?
The key success measure for any 360 programme is the improvement actions taken as a result of the feedback and this ‘follow through’ is also the area that many organisations forget, only partially implement or just get wrong!
Converting 360 feedback into meaningful action, doesn’t just happen, but requires a structured implementation plan and the new Lumus360 Development Planning Module, has been specify designed to enable that process.
What does it do?
The module enables participants to construct and then manage their development actions online. In a nutshell, the software module:
- Provides an online portal for the capturing 360 development goals
- Facilitates easy tracking through the provision of regular progress/ action reminders
- Enables the collection of ongoing feedback against development goals
How does it work?
Via their secure portal, participants:
- Can shape the style and format of their development planning template (what, how, when etc) to suit their needs
- Identify and capture their goals and define key progress and delivery dates
- Receive automated tracking reminders
- Update progress
- Seek feedback from others on their progress against their development goals
Lumus360 are nearly ready to formally launch this new and very exciting product, so please get in touch if you think this could be the 360 software solution for you.
Whether you want more information, a fully costed a proposal, or just need some advice, we're happy to help.
or contact us now on +44(0)1291 637380 / email@example.com