External Team Survey
This team performance survey (feedback from them to us) is designed to provide teams with feedback from their internal / external customers and key stakeholders, enabling them to review their team's performance against the needs and expectations of others.
Where can it be used?
Used as part of a team building event, an external team survey is ideal for helping to shape a customer focused improvement plan and establishing a clear sense of purpose going forward. The External Team Survey enables teams to:
- Have a clear understanding of the expectations of customers and key stakeholders.
- Understand how their role and purpose is perceived by others.
- Develop a picture of their current brand and reputation.
- Identify how they can provide an even better service in the future.
- Review their performance against organisational expectations.
What does it measure?
The External Team Survey uses open qualitative questions which can be tailored to suit the specific needs of each team. The following is a sample of the types of questions that could be used:
- What are your expectations of the XYZ team?
- List four words that best describe the XYZ team.
- What do you see as the key roles of the XYZ team at present?
- What do you see as the key roles of the XYZ team in the future?
- List three things that you believe the XYZ team does well.
- List three things that you believe the XYZ team could do better.
- How could the relationship between you / your department and the XYZ team be improved?
- What should the XYZ team continue, stop or start doing to make them more effective?
The Lumus Support Team will work with you to develop a questionnaire based on the team's specific context and needs.
How does it work?
Online feedback is collected from a range of customer groups and key stakeholders, based on the team's role and needs. These could include the executive / senior management team, internal customers, external customers, cross functional teams etc. The process results in a team report that shows feedback by each of the population groups.
How much does it cost?
The total cost is £250 +VAT
Want a full proposal?