Our core 360 platform has been developed over 18 years and exemplifies industry best practice. That said, we also recognise that to ensure an outstanding user experience, it’s really important that the look, feel and process flow of your 360 feedback tool is directly aligned to your organisation and its contextual needs.
Our approach to building 360 tools starts with us taking the time to truly understand your preferred user journey, expectations, key measures of success, preferred etc and then develop the software solution around those.
All of our 360 survey tools are built on a ‘responsive platform’ meaning that online screens adapt to the device (mobile phone, PC, tablet etc) being used. We also strive to automate as many activities as possible.
The best bit is … Most 360 system builds take 2 – 3 days to complete and we don’t charge for it.
To ensure 360 email (and onscreen) activities aren’t viewed as spam. It is really important that the system looks and feels like it’s part of the organisation.
Good branding provides users with confidence that what they are being asked to do has organisational approval and enables greater engagement which increases questionnaire completion rates.
Lumus360 go way beyond the inclusion of your logo the top corner! Our typical approach is to either:
- Develop the screens from your brand guidelines (if available)
- Use your website as the basis, capturing fonts, core colours, imagery, format etc
- Base everything around your logo and its core colours
Whilst we have an excellent range of high quality, easily interpreted, ready to go reports. We are also happy to customise them to meet any specific requirements you may have, things like:
- Branding (more than just changing the logo)
- Data presentation
- Including a preface, introductory notes etc
- Inserting action planning / PDP templates
- Developing the report into a work book
We will happily shape the user journey/ experience to meet your preferences. Typical questions to consider would be:
- Will people go through the process in cohorts at pre-determined times, or on a ‘self-serve’ basis?
- What are the various feedback category groups? (Direct Reports, Line Manager etc.)
- Who will identify who provides feedback to who?
- How long will people have to complete their activities?
- What level of confidentiality/ anonymity will be applied?
- How will reports be distributed and to who?
- What will users will be able to see, edit and control?
Once the questions have been agreed, we’ll develop the online pages to present them in the best way possible, including:
- The inclusion of introductory text/ completion notes etc
- The application of the most suitable rating scale
- The use of free text boxes
- The incorporation of mandatory fields if needed
- Automated prompts where questions have been missed
- The use of automated prompts to support respondents provide the best feedback they can
We believe our systems core emails (launch, questionnaire requests, polite reminders, thank you’s etc) are based on best practice and work exceptionally well. Our ‘intelligent email algorithm’ also combines multiple 360 activity requests into one email to ensure the very best user experience.
On saying that, we are also happy to modify anything to meet your needs including:
- Content and branding
- When emails are sent, both the time and day
- The number of reminder emails sent, their content and how they are triggered
- The inclusion of ‘how to’ guides as attachments
Whilst the majority of clients are happy to hand progress monitoring over to our dedicated team. We can also provide you with as much oversight functionality as you would like. Things like:
- A 'live' high level overview progress screen
- Access to download reports
- Red flag alerts
- Detailed progress monitoring
All of our 360 feedback tools are powered by our own, purpose built, state of the art, GDPR compliant, web based engine which located in the UK.
We take personal data privacy and security very seriously and have in place measures that ensure the highest level of software excellence and data security/ privacy are enforced.
Key data security measures include:
- Data centre (physical) security - Our servers are located within the UK and in a state of the art data centre that incorporates a comprehensive range of physical security measures
- Internet security - We apply the highest measures possible including ensuring up-to-date anti-virus software, firewalls and other related technological protections are in place and encrypt data in transit and at rest
- Back up controls - The server utilises server mirroring and all data is backed up to a dedicated storage device every 4 hours
- GDPR Compliance – Our approach to data processing, privacy, retention, deletion and all other GDPR requirements, meets (and exceeds) the standards required
To ensure clients have total piece of mind, we also provide them with a data security contract that covers (in line with GDPR) all aspects of how their data will be secured, processed and disposed of.
Finally, we are used to completing specific data security questionnaires and will happy provide a full copy of our Personal Data and Application Security Policy on request.
Whether you want more information, a fully costed a proposal, or just need some advice, we're happy to help.
or contact us now on +44(0)1291 637380 / firstname.lastname@example.org