The Lumus360 approach...
Introduction – Lumus360 feedback reports
Developed by 360 feedback coaches and continually improved from the feedback of 1000’s, our reports are clear, concise, understandable and easy to interpret.
We offer 3 core reports, all of which can be:
- Branded to meet your needs
- Tailored/ customised to incorporate additional data presentations or the removal of sections that are not needed
- Updated with guidance notes and action planning templates
- Downloaded instantly by the person of your choice
Individual 360 feedback report
These high quality reports use very best reporting practice, providing clear developmental insight in a format that requires no explanation.
The Lumus360 comparative report is a ‘bolt on’ to our individual feedback reports that combines and summarises the results of a participants’ old and current 360 reports, enabling meaningful behavioural change to be seen and monitored. View a sample comparative report
Training Needs Analysis (TNA) Report
These reports combine the 360 degree feedback data from a group of participants into one consolidated report, designed to provide senior HR practitioners, executive teams and development professionals with high level insight into management development themes, culture and performance trends. Discover more about our TNA reports format, content and how it can be used to identify group wide development needs or download a sample Training Needs Analysis report.
Getting 360 feedback reporting right
Our guiding principles for 360 feedback reporting is to ensure all of our standard or bespoke reports:
- Have a balanced range of data presentation to allow for different cognitive styles; using graphics, numerical data, and text
- Have a professional appearance, with good use of space, colour and font
- Provide enough feedback to allow the recipient to draw useful conclusions without tipping into information overload
- Use well-researched graphic displays avoiding visual biases in order to reveal key patterns in behaviours
- Provide verbatim comment input to enable insights into the impact of specific behaviours
- Have a structured approach which provides more detailed information at each level, allowing for greater insight at each step
Whether you want more information, a fully costed a proposal, or just need some advice, we're happy to help.
or contact us now on +44(0)1291 637380 / firstname.lastname@example.org