Team Effectiveness Survey
Just as an individual 360 degree feedback survey is a valuable development component in supporting participants to capitalise on their strengths and identify opportunities for continuing development, this team building survey is an effective way of providing teams with the insight needed to support their continuing growth and team performance improvement.
This Team Effectiveness Survey (feedback from us to us) provides teams with a clear picture of how they work and function together.
Where can it be used?
A Team Effectiveness Survey is ideal for building new teams or supporting established, capable teams to raise their game even further. Used as part of a team event, it enables teams to:
- Relate those elements associated with high performing teams to their own team
- Review how they work together
- Engage the whole team in diagnosing and addressing issues
- Provide the information needed to enable 'self correction' and make effective team development decisions
What does it measure?
The Team Effectiveness Survey covers the 10 dimensions of high performing team work, namely:
- Team Spirit
- Purpose and Objectives
- Role Clarity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Development (Team and Individual)
- Cross Functional Working
- Customer Focus
Click here for a sample version of the Team Effectiveness Survey
How does it work?
Feedback is collected from within the team itself, which makes the survey easy to administer, requiring only 10 – 15 minutes of each person’s time. Responses are collated and used to produce a 360 Team Feedback report that shows strengths and areas for development consideration.
How much does it cost?
The total cost is £250 +VAT
Want a full proposal?