360 DEGREE FEEDBACK REPORT TEMPLATES
Our high quality 360 degree feedback report templates use the very best data reporting practice, providing clear developmental insight in a format that is clear, concise, and easy to interpret. Our standard report templates include:
- Individual feedback report – Intended for use by the participant
- Comparative report – Used to measure/ monitor an individual's progress over time
- Training needs analysis (group) report – These reports collate feedback from a group of participants to produce a high level executive summary
Take a look at a our individual 360 feedback report template sample...
INDIVIDUAL 360 REPORT TEMPLATE
Coaches and participants love our standard 360 individual review report template because of its:
- Readability – You don’t need a PhD to work out the numbers! We’re so confident of the simplistic-ness of our presentation format, we don’t even provide any instructions/ key to reading the numbers
- Perfect flow – Designed by coaches and development professionals, the report flow supports and enables sequential insight discovery and summative theme building to easily take place
- Overview and detail in one go – No need to flick back and forth between many pages. Instead we’ve combined overviews (average scores) with the detail (spread of responses)
- You get the bits that matter – Easy identification of:
- Development opportunities
- Perception gaps
TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS (GROUP REVIEW) REPORT
Our 360 group review template combines the 360 degree feedback data from a group of participants into one consolidated report, designed to provide senior HR practitioners, executive teams and development professionals with high level insight into management development themes, culture and performance trends.
Take a look at our sample Training Needs Analysis report template...
Take a look at our 360 comparative report template...
COMPARATIVE 360 FEEDBACK REPORT TEMPLATE
Our 360 review comparative report template is a 'bolt-on' to the individual 360 degree feedback report that combines and summarises the results of a participant's old and current 360 reviews, enabling meaningful behavioural change to be seen and monitored over time. The key benefits being:
- A great way of monitoring development progress against plan/ over time
- Further embeds the importance of ongoing development feedback
- Provides insights (next steps) for continuing development
The simplistic format makes it very easy to identify:
- Areas of improvement – Those things to celebrate
- Where little or no progress has be made
- Behaviours that have slipped – Areas to reconsider/ address
360 FEEDBACK REPORT - CUSTOMISATION
All of our 360 review and appraisal reporting templates are completely flexible and can be customised to meet your needs (at no extra cost!).
Examples of customisation include things like:
- Branding to meet your needs (more than just changing the logo)
- Using different methods to present the data
- Removing sections that are not needed and adding in extra ones if required
- Adding guidance notes, introductory text etc.
- Including action planning / PDP templates
- Developing the report into a work book
If our suite of 360 report templates aren’t what you are looking for, or you have an idea for something different then let us know. We love being creative and are happy to work with you to find new ways of displaying data in creative ways.
Take a look at our individual 360 feedback report template sample...
"Lumus360 were very flexible and responsive to our ideas for how we wanted delegate feedback reports to be laid out and the information presented. They worked with us in a creative way, adapting their standard 360 report template to meet our unique circumstances and need."
Whether you want more information, a fully costed a proposal, or just need some advice, we're happy to help.